About The Church
The Seventh-Day Sabbath Church and Ministries is a worldwide christian ministry publishing global evangelistic strategy outside the fold offered to people everywhere. It is a self supporting incorporated entity for mission through an oriented programme blending in one strategy the Tripartite issues: Evangelism, Public health and Response to people in a Crisis.
The Ministry has branches in Zambia, South Africa, America, Kenya, Uganda and Headquartered in North London United Kingdom.
What we believe in:
- That JEHOVAH GOD; is the only true God, he is the creator of the universe (Gen 1:1-2), Jesus taught us in his model prayer, 'hallowed be thy name' (Matt 6:9).
- That JESUS CHRIST; is the saviour (John 1:1-3, 34), the son of God and the first born of all creations (John 1:34, Col 1:15, Acts 5:31).
- In the HOLY SPIRIT (GHOST) our comforter (John 15:26), (Eph 4:8,11).
- In The HOLY BIBLE; All scripture is inspired of God (2 Tim 3:16-17).
- That GOD'S KINGDOM; is the actual heavenly govt. where Jesus christ is King (Rev 5:9-10, 14:1,3-4, Dan 2:44, 7:13-14, Prov 2:21-22).
- man and Ressurection of the saved to Eternal Life at Christ's Return (Job 4:17, 1 Thess 4:16-17).
- That BAPTISM is through Immersion on the basis of acceptance of Jesus Christ as a personal saviour (Matt 3:5a-6, Matt 3:13,16, Matt 28:19). One Lord, one faith, One baptism (Eph 4:5). Others are accepted on Profession of their Faith.
- In BIBLE PROPHESY; god is not man that he should lie (Num 23:19, Tit 1:2 hence all Bible prophesies are true including end time (Isa 55:11, Matt 24:3-14).
- In PREACHING OF THE GOSPEL; (Matt 24:14). As a witness to all nations and then the end shall come.
- That SECULAR AUTHORITIES, (Mark 12;17) should be obeyed and the laws of the land if these do not conflict with God's laws (Acts 5:29, Rom 13:1-3).
- That THE CLERGY; will have a calling from God to serve him (Matt 4:19) they will be called to be made fishers of men.
- That THE LORD'S SUPPER; is observing the ordinance of humility (1 Cor 11:23-27).
- In TITHE AND OFFERINGS; The return of of one-tenth of one's income to the lord, (Lev 27:30-32).
- In MORTALITY AND RESSURECTION; The Mortality of man and Ressurection of the saved to Eternal Life at Christ's Return (Job 4:17, 1 Thess 4